DEED OF GIFT
In accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein, I /we,
______________________________________________________________ as sole
owner(s) and/or author(s) of the materials described below do hereby convey, transfer,
assign, and deliver any rights, title, trademark and interest with all literary rights which
I/we posses, to the Georgia Institute of Technology (known hereafters as the “Institute”).
1. The donor hereby warrants that he/she/they have good and clear title to said materials
and agree to hold the Institute harmless for any claim, suit, or action arising out of any
alleged defect in title.
2. All material accepted by the Institute becomes the property of the Institute. This
donation is made without restriction, including display, preservation, retention, or
disposition of the property involved, either now or in the future.
3. The Institute shall provide a suitable depository for the material and maintain and
preserve the material in accordance with standard archival practices.
4. The Institute shall make the materials available to qualified researchers, without
restriction subject to the Institute’s standard practices and in compliance with the
copyright laws of the U.S.A. This includes copies of material for the purposes of
research, publication, exhibition and interpretation.
5. Any restrictions on access as requested by the donor shall be noted and shall include a
date of termination of said restrictions.
6. The Institute shall return or otherwise dispose, according to the donor’s stipulations
set forth below, any materials which are determined to have no permanent value or
historical interest, or which the Institute cannot properly house.
Description of Gift:
Restrictions/Conditions of Gift:
• Disposition of surplus materials: Return to donor_____ Dispose______
• Relationship of donor to creator of the Gift:
City ___________________ State ______ Zip___________