jn0-570 JNCIA Braindump
ExamSoon jn0-570 Exams
Juniper Networks JN0-570 JNCIS-SSL EXAM
O rder : jn0-570 Exam
Practice Exam: jn0-570
Exam Number/Code: jn0-570
Exam Name: JN0-570 JNCIS-SSL EXAM
Questions and Answers: 150 Q&As
Free jn0-570 Braindumps
Exam : Juniper Networks JN0-570
Title : SSL, Specialist (JNCIS-SSL)
1. Which three variables can be used for a username in a custom expression? (Choose three.)
2. When conducting meetings with Secure Meeting, your users frequently complain about jitter in the video
presentation. How might you attempt to improve performance?
A. Ensure that image compression is enabled on the IVE device's Secure Meeting configuration page.
B. Limit the presentation video size to 800x600 resolution on the IVE device's Secure Meeting configuration page.
C. Enable the Secure Meeting acceleration feature with the optional license upgrade.
D. Ensure that 32-bit presentations mode is not enabled on the IVE device's Secure Meeting configuration page.
3. Which two are valid regarding the deployment of an active/active cluster? (Choose two.)
A. It allows you to keep configurations synchronized.
B. An external load balancing system is required.
C. It can be used to scale the total number of licensed users.
D. A virtual IP address must be configured on only one device.
4. Which Single Sign-On (SSO) policy relies on the IVE domain name?
C. Form POST
D. Basic Auth/NTLM
5. Which three proxy scenarios are supported by Network Connect when split tunneling is enabled? (Choose three.)
A. explicit proxy to get to the IVE device
B. support for a Winsock proxy client
C. explicit proxy to get to internal applications
D. PAC file to get to internal applications
E. automatic setting detection is configured in the client's browser
6. Which custom expression would allow users to login only during business hours (8:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday