310-878 SUN Other Certifications Braindump
ExamSoon 310-878 Exams
SUN SUN Certified Field Engineer
O rder : 310-878 Exam
Practice Exam: 310-878
Exam Number/Code: 310-878
Exam Name: SUN Certified Field Engineer
Questions and Answers: 120 Q&As
Free 310-878 Braindumps
Exam : SUN 310-878
Title : Sun Certified Partner Field Engineer, level 2
1. A new Sun Fire V440 has arrived onsite for an installation. The system must be allowed to acclimate after delivery
to the customer site to prevent any damage to the system.
Which three factors need to be considered prior to applying power to a newly delivered system? (Choose three.)
E. Barometric Pressure
2. You have been asked to install extra memory into a single CPU Sun Fire V240. The new DIMMs are identical to the
ones already in the system. The first four memory slots are full, so you install the new memory into the remaining four
slots. Upon powering on the system, you note that the amount of memory in the system has not increased.
What could be the problem?
A. The new memory is not seated properly.
B. The OBP does not support the size of the new DIMMs
C. The OBP does not support the speed of the new DIMMs.
D. A second CPU is required to see the memory you have installed.
3. A customer has a Sun Fire V120 with one 256MB memory DIMM installed in slot 0 and has requested that you
install an additional 256MB DIMM in the system. There are 4 memory module slots (0 - 3) on the system board.
Which slot should be populated next?
D. Any slot
4. You are searching for error messages that should be in the last 100 lines of the /var/adm/messages file.
What command should you use to print to the screen ONLY the last 100 lines of the file?
A. last 100 /messages
B. tail -100 /var/adm/messages
C. tail +100 /var/adm/messages
D. head -100 /var/adm/messages
5. You are installing a fibre card interface in a Sun Fire V240. After POST completes, what command shou