Highlights of the tour
• Stay at top quality hotels
• Full American breakfast at the hotel.
• Dinners at finest Indian restaurant.
• Stay 03 nights at Beijing – the capital city.
• Marvel at one of the wonders of the world – ‘Great Wall Of
China’ - a symbol of ancient Chinese civilization and one of
the structures on Earth that can be seen from the space.
• Visit the Ming Tombs, the mausoleum of 13 emperors of the
• Enjoy an exciting Guided city tour of Beijing.
• Visit the Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer
Palace on our city tour.
• Kung Fu show in Beijing
• Stay 01 night in Xian – the ancient city that served as the
capital of China during 11 dynasties.
• Visit the world famous Terra Cotta warriors and Wild Goose
Pagoda in Xian.
• Stay 02 nights in Shanghai.
• Enjoy the sights and sounds of Shanghai on your Guided city tour.
12 Nights | 13 Days
• Visit the beautiful Yuyuan Garden, the world famous Jade
Buddha, the Bund on your city tour.
• Visit the Observation deck of the Oriental Pearl Tower
• Enjoy a cruise on the Huangpu River.
• Visit the Shanghai Museum
• Stay 03 nights in Hong Kong
• Enjoy a city tour of Hong Kong
• Relive your childhood dreams at Disneyland, Hong Kong
• Ride the Peak Tram to the top level of Victoria Peak
• Shop to your hearts content in Hong Kong
• Visit Ocean Park one of the largest oceanariums in the world
and the largest of its kind in South East Asia
• Stay 02 nights in Macau.
• Enjoy a city tour of Macau.
• Stay 01 night in Shenzhen
• Visit the ‘Windows of the World’ where you will see a vivid
replica of the world’s wonders, historical heritages and
famous scenic sites
• Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager
travelling with you throughout your tour
Exotic China with Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Macau
landscape and perfectly demonstrate the
poetic touch of Chinese garden art that
pursues natural beauty
Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at Hotel Best Western Premier,
or similar in Beijing.
Fly to Xian – th