TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
AQ072 - AQUALITE 72
Last Rev Date: 10/29/2007
Specific Gravity @ 77º F (25ºC)
11.10 - 12.45
Weight Per Gallon
Solids By Weight
AQ072 - AQUALITE 72 is a non-asphaltic, non-silicone, light colored, highly efficient waterproofing agent for gypsum board.
· Environmentally friendly
· Excellent storage stability
· Low defoaming tendency in plaster slurries
· Excellent consistency of water absorption results from batch to batch or within a production run
· Light color enables easy change-overs from regular board production to water resistant board, as there is no appreciable
difference in core color, permitting short runs
· Easy clean-up and disposal
· High efficiency with either natural or synthetic gypsum
AQ072 - AQUALITE 72 is used primarily as a waterproofing agent for gypsum board. May also be used in waterproofing other
Levels of usage vary depending on board formulation and gypsum characteristics, but a typical dosage rate based on 1000
square feet of 1/2" board is approximately 40 lbs.
Prepare surface in accordance with the manufacturing practices at the production site.
Apply in accordance with the manufacturing practices at the production site.
Protect from freezing. If frozen, allow to thaw out at room temperature or warm to 100ºF and mix prior to use.
Liquid material can be rinsed with water. Dry material can be scraped up for disposal.
AQ072 - AQUALITE 72 should be stored indoors at a temperature of 50ºF to 80ºF. The product has excellent storage stability
but may show some creaming tendency on prolonged storage. If stored in drums, the product should be mixed prior to use. Bulk
Henry Company - 909 NORTH SEPULVEDA BLVD., EL SEGUNDO, CA 90245