JN0-341 JNCIA Braindump
ExamSoon JN0-341 Exams
Juniper Networks ER.Associate(JNCIA-ER)
O rder : JN0-341 Exam
Practice Exam: JN0-341
Exam Number/Code: JN0-341
Exam Name: ER.Associate(JNCIA-ER)
Questions and Answers: 119 Q&As
Free JN0-341 Braindumps
Exam : Juniper JN0-341
Title : Juniper ER.Associate(JNCIA-ER)
1. Which two field-replaceable units (FRUs) are hot-swappable? (Choose two.)
A. Routing Engine on M10i
B. Physical Interface Card on M7i
C. fan tray on J-series routers
D. Physical Interface Modules on J6300 router
2. Which two statements are true for M7i and M10i routers? (Choose two.)
A. The M7i and M10i routers are equipped with the Internet Processor II.
B. The M7i and M10i routers are always equipped with fixed GE interfaces.
C. The M7i and M10i routers support GE, ATM and other physical interface cards (PICs).
D. The M7i and M10i routers cannot provide line rate performance on GE and ATM interfaces.
3. Which three statements are true? (Choose three.)
A. J-series routers have a config button.
B. J-series routers support xDSL interfaces.
C. J-series routers require licenses for DLSw.
D. J-series routers support Link Services PIMs.
E. J-series routers have a dedicated management interface (fxp0).
4. Which statement describes how transit packets are handled on a J-series router?
A. They are only examined by the PICs.
B. They are treated the same as host packets.
C. They are processed by the forwarding daemons.
D. They are reassembled into ATM cells across the router.
5. Which two statements are true for M7i/M10i routers? (Choose two.)
A. Packet forwarding is done by an Intel CPU.
B. Route look-up is done by the fwdd process.
C. Packet forwarding is done by the Internet Processor II.
D. FPC is a part of the Packet Forwarding Engine (PFE).
6. Which CLI command is used to remove configuration portions from the router?
7. What are three methods for managing a Juniper Enterprise Router? (Choos