<p>Service Contract for Development
Developer: [NAME OF INDIVIDUAL ISSUING THIS CONTRACT]
Client: [NAME OF COMPANY OR INDIVIDUAL ENTERING INTO THIS CONTRACT
WITH THE DEVELOPER]
Services: [ANY TASK OR SERIES OF TASKS DONE BY THE DEVELOPER ON REQUEST
FROM THE CLIENT, OR AS PART OF FULFILLING A REQUEST FROM THE CLIENT]
Product: [ANY CODE, IMAGES, MARKUP, SCRIPTS, CONTENT CREATED BY THE
DEVELOPER WHILE PERFORMING SERVICES]
1. Rate: Services shall be billed to the Client at the rate of $___ USD per hour.
2. Payment: The Client shall send payment to the Developer within 30 days of receiving an
1. Invoicing: Client shall be billed on the first business day of each month for the
previous month's work.
2. Late Payment: If a payment is more than 14 days late a 1.5% late fee shall be
applied to the outstanding amount, additionally no Services will be performed for
the Client until full payment is received.
3. Billable Time: All time spent performing Services and communicating with the Client is
4. Copyright: Copyright of all Products created while performing Services for the Client
will be transferred to the Client upon receipt of payment in full, except in the cases
5. Termination: Either party must give at least 14 days notice to the other party before
termination. This contract may only be terminated after all outstanding invoices have
been paid in full.
6. Changes: Either party may request to modify the terms of this contract at any time. When
both parties consent to new terms and a new contract is signed, this contract is terminated