PAGE 23 OF 37
MASTER ESTHETICANS PROGRAM
Minimum of 700 Clock Hours
This Program is an in-depth and hands-on training by highly qualified instructors with years of experience in Esthetics.
Supervised classes in theory and practical applications will help you develop your self-confidence and communication skills.
Participation in customer service & relations is strongly emphasized along with advanced facial treatments; pharmacology
advanced cosmetic ingredients, exfoliations including microdermabrasion, skin analysis, Lymph Drainage Massage, light
therapy and the appropriate sanitation requirements and occupational requirements. The student must currently have an
Goals and Objectives: this Program is designed to provide students with additional preparation for entry into the
modern business of Salon, Spa and Medical Office skin care. Graduate will continue to learn new and current
information related to techniques, trends, fashions and methods for career development. The graduate is aware that
Continuing Education is a vital part of their professional growth and development.
Objectives: Upon completion of the Program requirements, the determined graduate will be able to:
1. Project a positive attitude and a sense of personal integrity and self-confidence.
2. Practice effective communication skills, visual poise, and proper grooming.
3. Have a basic understanding of doing business when pursuing a career of Esthetics either in the spa or a
4. Respect the need to deliver worthy service for value received in an employer-employee relationship.
5. Perform basic manipulative skills in the areas of advance facial & skin treatments, exfoliation including
microdermabrasion, lymph drainage massage, body wraps, spa treatments, sanitation and the career
opportunities in medical esthetics.
6. Perform basic analytical skills to determine proper cleansers, treatments, skin disorders, and make-up
application for the client’