jn0-310 JNCIA Braindump
ExamSoon jn0-310 Exams
Juniper Networks Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate, WX (JNCIA-WX)
O rder : jn0-310 Exam
Practice Exam: jn0-310
Exam Number/Code: jn0-310
Exam Name: Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate, WX (JNCIA-WX)
Questions and Answers: 90 Q&As
Free jn0-310 Braindumps
Exam : Juniper JN0-310
Title : Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate, WX (JNCIA-WX)
1. Which two items should you know when using OSPF to dynamically learn routes?(Choose two.)
A. OSPF neighbor address
B. OSPF authentication type
C. OSPF loopback address
D. OSPF area number
2. Place the WX feature with its functionality.
3. How many syslog servers can be configured on the WX platform?
4. Which two methods are used to assign an IP address to a WX device? (Choose two.)
A. serial console (command-line interface)
B. device front panel
C. Web browser
5. Which statement is true about reduction subnets?
A. Reduction subnets are turned on by default.
B. Reduction subnets advertise remote routes.
C. Reduction subnets are WAN-side subnets.
D. Reduction subnets are LAN-side subnets.
6. Which statement is true about the exhibit?
A. It shows FTP traffic statistics from 10.14.5.3 to Team 6.
B. The FTP traffic from Team 6 to 10.14.5.3 is 99.9% reduced.
C. It shows CIFS traffic statistics from Team 6 to 10.14.5.3.
D. The CIFS traffic from 10.14.5.3 to Team 6 is 56% reduced.
7. Which three security features are offered on the WX platforms? (Choose three.)
A. AAA local database
B. IPSec encryption
8. Which three actions should you perform to complete a WXOS software upgrade? (Choose three.)
A. Power the device off and back on.
B. Create a new license key.
C. Reboot the device.
D. Load the image using FTP, TFTP, or copy from the local disk.
E. Save the current configuration.
9. Which three locations in WebView allow you to confirm that the endpoints