List of Native Ads Providers
Traffic from content recommendation engines has zoomed up the past couple of years. With the
pandemic happening right now and a greater number of people are consuming even more content, an
advertiser would be hard-pressed not to include native advertising in his list of traffic sources.
Before you jump on the first native ad network you see in Google, you have to look into your other
options first. Why? Because you’ll never know when you’re passing up better traffic sources. If you have
a specific publisher in mind, like BBC, The New York Post, Forbes, and other popular websites, you have
to find out which company they are working with in order to be able to actually have your ads published
in these well-known sites.
Native Ads Traffic Providers
These are ad networks that focus solely on native advertising. The advantage of working with such
providers is that you, as a user, know that the company is putting all its efforts into improving its
technology and creating features that focus entirely on native advertising. Their attention is not decided,
so to speak.
16. Adup-Tech - targets German-speaking regions.
17. Plista - also focuses on German-speaking countries.
18. Lockerdome - targets US markets only.
19. Logly - for Japanese markets.
20. Newsmax - targeted towards Bulgaria.
21. popIn - targets Japan.
22. Postquare - promotes ads in MENA.
23. Twiago - promotes to German markets.
24. Yengo - targets Southeast Asian countries, especially Thailand.
25. Google Ads
26. Yahoo! Gemini
31. Propeller Ads
32. Sharethrough for Advertisers
35. Voluum DSP
With Brax, you can optimize and monitor the status of all your campaigns from different platform