9L0-611 ACSA Braindump
ExamSoon 9L0-611 Exams
Apple Directory Services Integration and Administration v10.4 Exam
O rder : 9L0-611 Exam
Practice Exam: 9L0-611
Exam Number/Code: 9L0-611
Exam Name: Directory Services Integration and Administration v10.4 Exam
Questions and Answers: 65 Q&As
Free 9L0-611 Braindumps
Exam : Apple 9L0-611
Title : Directory Services Integration and Administration v10.4 Exam
1. To support Mac OS X clients, you deploy a server running directory services on Mac OS X Server v10.4 to
supplement the existing Active Directory services. This solution provides ________.
A. a mechanism for mapping Mac OS X schema to Active Directory
B. a mechanism for storing Microsoft Exchange data in Open Directory
C. a means of managing Windows Group Policy objects from Workgroup Manager in Mac OS X
D. a way to store user principals in Active Directory, and delegate Mac-specific management to Mac OS X Server
2. Which tool uses the DirectoryService process to retrieve directory data?
A. Workgroup Manager
B. NetInfo Manager
3. What are three (3) ways to supplement data that is missing from a third-party LDAP server to support Mac OS X
clients? (Choose THREE.)
A. Repurpose existing fields in the directory schema.
B. Modify the server's search path to exclude /NetInfo/root.
C. Create local mappings with static and variable attributes.
D. Remove unused objectClasses from the local directory schema.
E. Enable Option 95 to assure communication with the DHCP server.
F. Modify the schema for the directory on the third-party LDAP server.
4. Which three (3) are Mac OS X Open Directory plug-ins that can request data from a directory service? (Choose
E. Active Directory
F. BSD Flat File and NIS
5. When a Mac OS X client connects to a server for the first time in a Mac OS X Server v10.4 Open Directory
replication system, the client FIRST ________.
A. registers itself with each of the replica