310-875 SUN Other Certifications Braindump
ExamSoon 310-875 Exams
SUN LEVEL1-FIELD ENGINEER EXAMINATION
O rder : 310-875 Exam
Practice Exam: 310-875
Exam Number/Code: 310-875
Exam Name: LEVEL1-FIELD ENGINEER EXAMINATION
Questions and Answers: 140 Q&As
Free 310-875 Braindumps
Exam : SUN 310-875
Title : LEVEL1- FIELD ENGINEER EXAMINATION
1. Which is NOT a part of a disk label?
A. partition tags
B. volume names
C. partition layout
D. file system layout
2. Which command is used to delete packages from the system?
C. package -d
3. Which describes physical device names?
A. They are located beneath the /dev directory.
B. Entries are created by adding them to the /dev manually.
C. The command "dmesg" can be used to display physical device names.
D. They represent the full device pathname in the device information hierarchy.
4. What will the command "test net" do?
A. performs an ethernet network performance test
B. performs an ethernet interface external loopback test
C. performs an ethernet interface internal loopback test
D. performs an ethernet interface internal/external loopback test
5. Which is NOT a function of the "shutdown" command?
A. It is used to bring down the system.
B. It is used to change a system's run level.
C. It creates a file called /etc/nologin during reboot.
D. It prevents logins by any user except root during shutdown.
6. How are partitions defined?
A. size in cylinders
B. starting cylnder plus ending cylinder
C. offset from cylinder 0 plus size in cylinders
D. offset from previous partition plus size in cylinders
7. In which file can you find a log of error messages that contain the physical addresses of SCSI peripherals that are
8. What is the correct OpenBoot PROM (OBP) syntax to boot the system to the single-user level?
A. b -s
C. boot -r
D. boot -s
9. What is t