ICDL-IT ICDL Braindump
ExamSoon ICDL-IT Exams
ICDL The ICDL L4 IT
O rder : ICDL-IT Exam
Practice Exam: ICDL-IT
Exam Number/Code: ICDL-IT
Exam Name: The ICDL L4 IT
Questions and Answers: 161 Q&As
Free ICDL-IT Braindumps
Exam : ICDL ICDL-IT
Title : The ICDL L4 IT
1. Which of the following statements is TRUE?
A. ROM loses information when the computer is powered off.
B. ROM chips can be plugged into the motherboard to provide more memory.
C. ROM can't be written to , it's preprogrammed.
2. Which one of these statements is False?
A. A network of computer linked within a building is called a LAN
B. Databases can be accessed by many users who connected to a LAN.
C. A network-linking computer over cities countries is called WAN
D. Applications cannot be shared over a LAN.
3. Which of the following would be the fastest device for accessing data?
A. A floppy disk
B. A zip disk
C. A hard disk
D. A magnetic tape drive.
4. Special plastic cards containing a processor and memory are used to pay for goods and services. Each time the
card is used the details on the card are updated. What is the name of such a card?
A. Magnetic card
B. Memory card
C. Smart card.
D. Processor card.
5. ______ Prints the output on paper.
6. Which of the following requires power to be on in order to maintain the data it stores?
C. Hard disk
D. Floppy disk
7. One byte is equivalent to:
A. 2 bit
B. 8 bit
C. 16 bit
D. 4 bit
8. Which of The Following Can Convert The Computer Signals From Digital To Analog?
9. The Speed Of The Central Processing Unit is measured in
A. Mege hertz
C. Revolutions per minute.
D. Bits per second
10. With Suitable Applications Installed, PCs Can Process graphics as well as text.
11. Which of the following would be the slowest device for accessing data?
A. A floppy disk
B. A hard disk
C. A tap disk
D. A zip