jn0-140 JNCIA Braindump
ExamSoon jn0-140 Exams
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA-AC) 140 Exam
O rder : jn0-140 Exam
Practice Exam: jn0-140
Exam Number/Code: jn0-140
Exam Name: Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA-AC) 140 Exam
Questions and Answers: 120 Q&As
Free jn0-140 Braindumps
Exam : Juniper JN0-140
Title : Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA-AC) 140 Exam
1. When the Infranet Enforcer is set up in transparent mode, which additional resource policy must be configured to
use OAC for IPsec enforcement?
A. IPsec Routing
B. Access Control
C. IP Address Pool
D. Source Interface
2. What is true about the operation of the Infranet Enforcer?
A. It assigns users a set of roles.
B. It allows access based on auth table entries.
C. It verifies whether an endpoint meets security requirements.
D. It configures the UAC agent to allow or deny access to resources.
3. Which configuration option can be set either in the initial console menu or the Admin UI of the Infranet Controller?
A. VLAN ID
C. Domain name
D. Administrative timeout
4. Which action is optional when adding an authentication realm for use on an Infranet Controller?
A. Modify sign-in policy.
B. Configure role mapping.
C. Assign authentication server.
D. Configure authentication policy.
5. If Host Checker restrictions are applied at the role level and the "Allow access to the role if any ONE of the select
policies is passed" option is unchecked, which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
A. All roles are evaluated together.
B. Each role is evaluated separately.
C. Clients must pass all policies to access the role.
D. Clients will pass as long as one policy is accepted.
6. What is the primary purpose of creating a Location Group Policy?
A. to associate more than one realm with an authentication server
B. to logically group network access devices and associate them with specific sign-in policies
C. to allow or prevent users from accessing resources in specific loc