edocrTM SERVICE AGREEMENT
You are signing up for an account ("Account") to use the Accusoft edocr™ service ("Service")
offered by Accusoft Corporation ("Accusoft"). In this Agreement, the words "we," "us," "our," and
"ours" refer to Accusoft. The words "user," "you", "your", and "yours" refer to the individual or
organization or entity signing up for the Service. You must agree to the terms of this Agreement
before using the Service, and the very act of using the Service confirms your acceptance of the
terms of this Agreement. We may change the Service and/or this Agreement at any time at our
sole discretion, and if you continue using the Service after a change, that will mean you have
agreed to the change. This Agreement will remain in force until Accusoft or you terminate it.
1. edocr.com and my.edocr.com: Accusoft’s website using Accusoft
Cloud Services™ to allow
users to share, edit, convert, collaborate and control their content, whether the Content is hosted
by us or not.
2. Content – The data, documents, images, files, and other information of any kind including
opinions and comments that you share with others using the Service.
1. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AT YOUR OWN RISK, WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. WE ALSO DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2. You must provide your true name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in
order to complete the signup process and create your Account.
3. Your Account may only be used by one person or, if a company or other entity Account, it may only
be used by employees of the entity.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and password. Accusoft is not
liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain adequate security of your Account.
5. You are responsible for all Content uploaded and activity that occurs under your Account, even if
the Content is uploaded by another person or organiz