edocrTM SERVICE AGREEMENT
You are signing up for an account ("Account") to use the Accusoft edocr™ service ("Service") offered by
Accusoft Corporation ("Accusoft"). In this Agreement, the words "we," "us," "our," and "ours" refer to
Accusoft. The words "user," "you", "your", and "yours" refer to the individual or organization or entity
signing up for the Service. You must agree to the terms of this Agreement before using the Service, and
the very act of using the Service confirms your acceptance of the terms of this Agreement. We may
change the Service and/or this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion, and if you continue using
the Service after a change, that will mean you have agreed to the change. This Agreement will remain
in force until Accusoft or you terminate it.
1. edocr.com and my.edocr.com: Accusoft’s website using Accusoft
Cloud Services™ to allow users
to share, edit, convert, collaborate and control their content, whether the Content is hosted by us or not.
2. Content – The data, documents, images, files, and other information of any kind including opinions
and comments that you share with others using the Service.
1. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AT YOUR OWN RISK, WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. WE ALSO DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2. You must provide your true name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order
to complete the signup process and create your Account.
3. Your Account may only be used by one person or, if a company or other entity Account, it may only be
used by employees of the entity.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and password. Accusoft is not liable for
any loss or damage from your failure to maintain adequate security of your Account.
5. You are responsible for all Content uploaded and activity that occurs under your Account, even if the
Content is uploaded by another person or organiza